Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Servicepos is a fast-growing SaaS based point-of-sale (POS) system. With a high focus on user-friendliness our goal is to eliminate manual administration processes for retailers. The platform is an always-on system with high-demanding customers. Up-time, security and scalability is crucial as customers rely on us to keep their business running.
As a CTO you will be responsible for the technical scale from 200 to 1000 customers. You will take lead on the technical road map and ensure a scalable architecture. You will assist the design of new features such that they are user-friendly and take part of the day-to-day coding ensuring a high quality product.
Tech stack is: PHP, SQL, AWS, Angular, Electron, C#.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Set technical direction, by leading and participating in architecture work
- Participate in daily development tasks
- Ensure dependable and scalable technical operations
- Ensure efficient development and delivery process
- We have almost no deadlines meaning that you will have time to create high quality software
- You will get high influence in the team and take lead on projects such as feature flags, CI, elastic search, statical analysis, etc.
- You will get in touch with the entire software stack: payment device drivers, API, UI, and server architecture.
- You will be a part of a small team with very smart people.
- Lunch and a great office.
What we offer:
- We are our own masters with almost no deadlines, so we have time to create high quality software
- A profitable company which is independent of funding.
- Flexible working hours
- A small team and a great day-to-day office experience.
- Lunch, computer and other benefits.
How to apply:
Send your CV and a motivated application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application must explain why we should hire you and must not be longer than half a page. No generic applications.