We are on the lookout for the next member of our adventurous space crew (full time job offer with competitive salary)
WHY DO WE NEED YOU?
We are currently seeking developers to help us develop the very ambitious SAAS morningscore.io. Intense data-crunching (2 billion entries in the DB so far) and state-of-the-art technology will be on your to-do list.
We work in Open Source and our 100% custom platform is built on new technologies such as Node.JS, ReactJS, MongoDB and Apache Cassandra. Not on purpose but we run on a similar tech stack as Netflix.
YOUR ROLE IN THE COMPANY?
Alongside our CTO, lead developer and frontend developer you will help build new ambitious features for Morningscore. Your role will mostly involve React and some Node.JS. We would call the role “middle-end developer” as you need to have strong logical and programming skills, while being in touch with the frontend a lot. On top of that there will be backend tasks. So you will be trained in the whole system architecture. As you grow, you could get involved in more parts of our code base based on your passion and skills.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Experience with React or a similar framework
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with RESTful API
- Nice to have: Experience with Node.JS
- Nice to have: Experience with Laravel (PHP).
WHAT IS OUR TECH STACK?
- PHP 7+ (Laravel & WordPress)
- Node.js microservices
- Apache Cassandra
WHY WORK FOR MORNINGSCORE?
- We are crazy ambitious – highly scalable world class code is our aim.
- We care deeply about your career. We want to make you a coding wizard.
- You will be a major actor in our growth from startup to scaleup. It is happening!
- Enjoy a nice modern office with food, snacks, coffee, etc.
- We organize weekly sport, monthly social events and Friday bars.
- Our organization is flat, the tone is friendly and we have awesome memes on Slack.
- Become part of the “Morning family” counting +35 ambitious employees who have a great social connection at work and outside work – Youtube video from team trip
HOW TO APPLY / GET MORE INFO?
Send your CV or questions to email@example.com – Include a link to Github or
portfolio if you have it
Optional but appreciated: Solve our fun coding challenge where you help our mascot, SPACEMAN, join the dark side… See challenge here
30. September 2020