Dev-ops/Backend developer: Help us build our exciting new big-data software
WHY DO WE NEED YOU?
We are currently seeking developers to help us develop the
very ambitious SAAS https://morningscore.io. Intense data-crunching (2 billion entries in the DB so far) and state-of-the-art technology will be on your to-do list.
We work in Open Source and our 100% custom platform is built on new technologies such as Node.JS, ReactJS, MongoDB and Apache Cassandra. Not on purpose but we run on a similar tech stack as Netflix.
You will learn about and work with the hot new DB: http://cassandra.apache.org/
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Deep experience with the Linux environment
- Deep experience with building and maintaining server-side applications.
- Deep Experience with Node.JS
- Deep Experience with databases in general
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with PHP and MySQL
- Experience with GIT development
- Experience with the PHP framework Laravel
- Experience with RESTful API
- Nice to have: Experience with React.
WHY WORK FOR MORNINGSCORE?
- We are crazy ambitious – highly scalable world class code is our aim.
- We deeply care about your career. We want to make you a coding wizard.
- You will be a major actor in our growth from startup to scaleup. It is happening!
- Enjoy a nice modern office with food, snacks, coffee, etc.
- We organize weekly sport, monthly social events and Friday bars.
- Our organization is flat, the tone is friendly and we make awesome memes on Slack.
- Become part of the “Morning family” counting +35 ambitious employees who have a great social connection at work and outside work – Youtube video from team trip
28. februar 2020