Frontend dev. with angular skills
QuickOrder is a fast-moving SaaS startup. We create groundbreaking IT solutions for the hospitality industry, helping restaurateurs earn more money and provide a better experience for their guests. We believe that a great workplace is a workplace combining excellent colleagues with hard work. Our core philosophy is freedom and responsibility, which we believe makes the happiest and highest performing workplace.
As an Angular developer at QuickOrder you will be a part of a talented and fast evolving development team.
You will be a part of creating our new table booking platform and occasionally work on our internal CRM and our customers back office.
Your work will be exposed to more than 200 restaurants every day. You will become a big part of making it possible to grow that number into the thousands.
We are moving fast and opening offices in new countries. Therefore you need to thrive under those conditions. New opportunities and hires will happen regularly, which is why you will need to be a team player and a good communicator.
Our development team values innovative thinking and strive to deliver the best possible experience for our customers. Simply put: We love building jaw-dropping software, that the market has not seen anything like before.
What you will do:
- Help creating the front-end of the most innovative booking system in the world.
- Create a better experience for our customers when they use our back office.
- Make life easier for our marketing and sales team by improving our internal CRM system.
What you need to have:
- 3+ years of experience coding in PHP
- Proficient programming skills in Angular
- Wordpress knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working and communicating with API’s